September 23-24, 2014
Dennis A. Wicker Civic Center
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Scroll down to register online.
This year, the EXPO is sporting a host of new features to attract more attendees, encourage them to stay longer, and make your life as an exhibitor easier:
· An EXPO-wide theme: Extreme Savings. This year’s EXPO theme will be prominent in marketing. As an exhibitor, we encourage you to offer a very exclusive offer to those who visit your booth. Make them an offer they can’t refuse to check out…but only if they come to the EXPO.
· Increased and targeted marketing. This year’s marketing budget has been ramped up to increase event awareness and help saturate the area with invitations to attend the EXPO. Potential customers, suppliers, and partners might be in attendance.
· New hours: 10am-2pm. The new public hours allows those who work to come over their lunch break. A 4-hour block means you don’t have to be away from your business all day.
· Seminars and demonstrations. Special events will be offered throughout the event to encourage more visitors to the EXPO floor.
· No entry fee for attendees. There will be no charge for visitors to the EXPO. Attendees will still be encouraged to bring canned goods for our annual food drive.
· More door prizes! More door prizes will be offered at strategic times throughout the EXPO, but attendees must be present to win. This will encourage people to visit the EXPO longer.
Enjoy free tickets to the B2B VIP Business After Hours on September 23, featuring booth previews, networking, hors d'oeuvres, and live music.If ever there was a year to get a booth, this is it! Don't miss out!
To register your business or organization for the 26th Annual Small Business EXPO complete the form below and click submit.
We'll confirm your booth space within 2 business days.